Grai relies on the following background services.
- PostgresQL (opens in a new tab) as the core database
- Redis (opens in a new tab) for cacheing
- Celery (opens in a new tab) for job scheduling and worker execution
- Flower (opens in a new tab) for monitoring of Celery tasks
- Django (opens in a new tab) for our backend web framework
You'll find the default admin login credentials below but these should be changed immediately in a production setting.
username: email@example.com password: super_secret